Posted by on 7/20/2020 to
- Use a mild detergent and wait until it's diluted before putting sheets in the washer. Undiluted detergents can discolor fabric.
- Be careful how much detergent you use. We suggest using half the manufacturer's recommended amount.
- Avoid brighteners and other bleaching agents; they weaken and can discolor fibers.
- Dry on the low or medium heat setting; using high heat or even over drying will weaken fibers and scorch finishes.
- Use a wrinkle guard on the dryer (if available)
- Don't overstuff the dryer
- Remove promptly after the drying cycle is complete
- Put on bed while still warm
- Keeping 2-3 sets to rotate with will extend the longevity of your linens
- Store clean and completely dry sheets in a dry, cool place away from direct sunlight. Sun can fade colors.
- To keep your linen closet neat, fold your flat, fitted and one pillowcase and tuck into the other pillowcase.